IT for Small Business & Startups
From small things, great things grow
No matter your size today, you’ll want your IT to be scalable, high performance, future-proof so that it is able to meet your long-term needs. You’ll want it to be robust, easy to manage and integrate – and you’ll want it to be flexible enough to support your growth. We work with all types of smaller, ambitious businesses that need IT deployment in phases as their needs evolve.
Call Deeper States on 1300 333 737 to learn more about entry-level options.
Entry-Level IT to Get You Started
You’ll need Business IT. Call the Experts.
We’ve been working with small business and startups for over 20 years. We know what it’s like to be starting out.
Deeper States can take the hassle out of IT for you, leaving you free to focus on growing your business and the hundreds of other tasks that need your time and energy.
Some of the tools we offer:
- Microsoft 365 for Email, Voice, Video and Documents. Google Workspace is also an option.
- VOIP / Internet Telephony based on Microsoft Teams, Access 4 and Ring Central.
- Entry Level CRM – Zoho One, Pipedrive, Zendesk Sell
- Basic Accounting – QuickBooks Online, Xero, Microsoft Business Central and Wiise
- Mention Microsoft Silver Certified for Small and Mid-market Cloud solutions
- HP and Lenovo hardware, including financing from HP and Fundit Finance.
- Website Design and Build. We can also host it on our secure servers.
- Networking and WiFi from Cisco Meraki
For more information about IT for small business and start-ups, give us a call on 1300 333 737.
Sign up to our newsletter